Metal Flexible Pipe Connectors
REQUEST A QUOTE
Custom critical flexible metal pipe connectors have a stainless steel convoluted metal liner with a single braided stainless steel metal braided cover. Flexible stainless steel flexible pipe connectors are also known as Flex connectors, braided connectors, and metal hoses. Metal pipe connectors are often used as pump connectors.
Our highest quality metal pipe connectors handle high temperatures and higher pressure and are full-vacuum rated. ASME-certified welders weld on fittings. The most common end fittings are flanges, male hex, and female unions. Other fittings, including BSPP and BSPT, are available.
Metal Expansion Joints for Piping Systems Features:
- Corrugated 300 series stainless steel metal hose liner
- Braided 300 series stainless steel cover
- Up to 1500F degrees
- Stainless and carbon steel fittings
- Optimal corrosion resistance
- Fittings welded to hose by ASME IX, B31.1 and B31.3 certified welders
- Test options include pneumatic, hydrostatic, high-pressure gas, liquid penetrants, helium mass spectrometry, and X-ray
- Certifications available
- Ideal for petroleum piping systems, industrial Piping systems and submersible pumps
- Long Lasting for your critical need
- Made in the USA