Hose Assembly Testing Options
- Hydrostatic leak and pressure testing is performed on flexible metal hoses, PTFE and rubber hoses
- Your flexible metal hoses, rubber hoses & PTFE hoses are hydro-statically leak tested to the manufacturers’ recommendations, unless otherwise specified by the customer
- Since we can provide you with the gasket, we can leak-test your-hose assembly as a complete set. Now you can be sure your system is leak-free
- Helium Leak Testing is available on metal hoses
- We DO NOT fill our metal hose assemblies with air and put it in a bucket of water to see if bubbles appear
- Your metal hoses are tested with helium and a mass spectrometer checking the-welds and length of the hose. Our leak rate is so stringent that a drop of water would take a year to leak out of our hose. That is “THUNDER TIGHT”!
- Radiographic Examinations or x ray testing on your flexible metal hose assembly
- TSSA Testing for pressure vessels
- Dye Penatrant Examination on your flexible metal hose assembly
- Hose assembly testing and certification is performed in accordance with the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA) of Canada
- Thunder Technologies’ quality system is audited and accepted by the U.S. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Insurers
- CE Markings that meet European specifications.
- Burst Tests and any other specified testing